Do you want to try various black inks for calligraphy? Here is a set with seven inks specific for calligraphy, that have been chosen for their high quality.
We have included a little dinky dip with seven screw top vials and four pipettes.
Inks are the following:
• Handwritmic iron gall ink – The best ink both for pointed pen and broad edge calligraphy
• Handwritmic deep black – A good ink for exercises and for those writing a lot (it has a good price)
• Hamburg Nero Esportazione – An old ink that has been revived, it is a blueish black
• Hamburg Cagliostro – A perfect black, it contains gum arabic
• Higgins Eternal – Very appreciated by those practicing copperplate
• Higgins Calligraphy
• Kuretake sumi ink
The last two being waterproof they are not suitable for metal nibs but rather for brushes and ruling pens.
Useful: the vials are already marked with the name of the ink.